Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wind Is Sweeping Around

                                                        Wind Is Sweeping Around

As I accept a piece of me, small but
Given anyway, you go a bring me chills
Quick, you came and went on purpose?


For I wish you could have stayed, invisible
To the naked eye. Surrounding me like a
Revived spirit, I am consumed by your presence.


A tendency to brush against my skin like needles with strength
Like a hurricane? Or maybe you have tender wisps,
Sweeping around my soul. Clear and comforted your intentions are heard.


And being the small piece against your power I know how to stand;
Protecting myself like a priceless treasure. Many more times your
Appearance is made and my treasure is at risk, touched, felt.


Holding a hand prevents from facing the chill.
Worried you calm like the oceans breeze; you and I
A pair separation will not know, strength and growth


But broken still. Heart opened to let you in; wisps back,
Power is filled in these lungs of time.
Seeing at last purpose in these meetings.


Perhaps time will have it, wind will be a mirror of me.
Sweeping, touching, a treasure of play
Only to be given away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment