Sunday, December 4, 2011

Clarity and Needles

Sometimes all you need is one moment alone with Him, in an element you are unfamiliar with, that you think you have no purpose doing, and it hits. Like your feet on Christmas morning when you were little; hard, running so fast the direction didn't matter, just as long as you got there.

There is the moment of release, letting go, moving on. Or on special meetings learning something new. I love that part, but sometimes you wonder why it could not have been sooner. If it would have been any sooner what would have gone through to learn anything? Moments of peace knowing He is right behind you smiling, sitting on the edge of His seat in approval.

Sometimes those moments happen and you share them. I did. And the passing of a happy thought, a happy time when only breathing coming from yourself is what you hear. He came to me through clarity and needles tonight. With a bath/shower that should have been 'too long.' With a conversation made for me to realize, it's not me whose driving the boat and asking for direction. Or maybe I was, and that was my problem...

I nod my head. This is where I'm supposed to be, panic attack number 5 of the day has come and gone, and the voice of a wiser than I says, "It may suck, and it may feel like it is to hard and you can't do it. But there are always, always reasons.... and your reason.. is them."

I am not the driver of this boat, He is.

These moments are never called for, but always on call.
When they seem a little late, they come right on time.
Just like the wind brushing against me like needles, and clarity in frosted wings, they are art ready to make the debut gala called, life.



Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment