Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday Truths

The amount of coffee I can consume in a day no longer surprises me. What does surprise me however, is that I can never seem to drive with it in my car and not spill it.

I call my best friend who lives miles and miles (and miles) away, just to think out loud. And because he is one of the only people who is honest with me about everything.

I'm still shook over Kendrick's new joint The Heart Part 4

I looked at how many days I have left for college, till my visit to San Diego, and till I move out. My heart was met with a joy and sadness only a child could know after they learn they will become an adult some day.

This is the last March Madness I spend not celebrating on State Street.

The last research paper I will write in college is about the churches response to the #BlackLivesMatter movement. Deep breath, We gonna be alright.

The Sun is the greatest healing agent... second to the Son, but you know.

These are just some Saturday Truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment