Monday, August 8, 2011

Camp Can I go.. again and again?!

HIGHLIGHTS AND MEMORIES OF CAMP CAN I GO!
 Alijah may have gotten in trouble all of the time, but when you took the time to listen, it was a beautiful thing.

Oh yeah and we went to Ichthus with some of my favorite people. Met Trip Lee. 'Started a Riot' with Tedashii, and sooo much more. I love them. Did I mention Lecrae was there? <3


Breakfast with Malipo and Benjamin every morning was such a great way to start the day. Lunch is a whole other story.. not many pictures from then haha!


"Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever." You have never experienced real praise and worship until 100 little voices are singing around you with such love and purity.


"White people hair is so tangly! You got any hair gel or somethin'? Ughh I will just have to spit in it.. thats what my mom does." Trinity trying to do my hair. hahah it is these moments I never forget :D 
One of my favorite pictures from the whole camp<3

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12.

Once again like I said before I could go on and on about my experiences with these fantastic children of God, and the wonderful leaders I got to share my love with. But I think its good to find out for yourself how much fun it can be.. so get out there and play, love, laugh, teach and be taught. Sing and dance for the Lord. Whatever it is; like I tell my kids, dont let anyone tell you, you cant.

                                                                                          Chloe

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!
    I'm sooo proud of you Chloe!
    -Merry

    ReplyDelete