Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Live, Laugh, Love"

You know that saying "Live, Laugh, Love." Thousands of people have around their homes, post it on their face book, or that you wipe your dirty shoes on it as a welcome mat? I took that to heart this summer.
  
 I lived among people with different lives as my own, and truly excepted myself as Gods masterpiece because of My Savior, and those wonderful people who went out of their way to tell me how special I am to to them. To Him.

 Laugh? Do I even need to explain how much laughter I was surrounded by? Sweet music of kids being tickled, or doing a silly dance move, telling stories with new friends. So much joy. Yes, I definitely laughed this summer.

 And the last one in that oh so famous quote is Love. Such a powerful thing. A special thing. And this is why I decided to make this blog. To express, relive, and hopefully touch some with the Love I have experienced by "my kids" and Jesus Christ. Cause I am not about to keep all these stories to myself!

I read a quote the other day that I love and I feel like this is a great time to share it with this new time in my life, "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch some trade winds in your sails! Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

I hope you enjoy this little adventure I am on as much as I do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment