Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Words.

"....If I'm honest, I'm tired, hungry, I'm frustrated, all of the above..." Tedashii.

     Actions. Not words.

     "Can you do something for God without complaining please?"  I find myself saying this about alot of people. Someone always "Had to cancel their whole morning just to help set an event up." or "They really don't have any manors do they?"      Words.     All I hear are these words that annoy me. Do they glorify Him? Can you hear yourself right now? Go home and check mark your good deed for the day right? Makes me so mad.

 Am I any better? Who am I to think these things?

     Because as far as I go, I say I work for Him. I say I service Him. My complaints are about His people making an effort to help!  Wait a minute. I am judging Gods people because they were only human, a little weaker than hoped for the job. Or that their missing a child's soccer game... Words.  Maybe instead of wanting them to shut up, I should be the one to shut up.

                                   It is about the actions we do, not the words we speak.

     Any one could say they love to serve the Lord, and would do anything for Him... even if it means to shut up for a few hours!
     But until you actually See that from them.. it isn't anything.  Actions.  All this time I've had my own opinion, or say on things. Which is fine, but when I start talking more than I am doing. It is not how I should be conducting myself.
      So now these words are history. I'm starting a movement for myself where what I do for God is so much cooler than just what I could say. Its hard. Yes. But did God ever say living for Him was easy? Think about it.
    And once you or I begin to live a life of action, your words can start a beautiful thing. Encouage others in what they are doing! Dont start slacking again and rely on your words. Do and Say. I am ready to live by action. Are you?

               Actions. Not words.

No comments:

Post a Comment