Saturday, June 6, 2015

hidden in the margins

making unfamiliar streets, my streets

a borrowed book

a porch swing with the early morning sun

falling asleep next to your best friend

walking a couple blocks to work 

sitting on counter tops, till the crickets are asleep,
conversing about it all

whole albums, not singles

being honest in my faults

attempts at being a minimalist 

saying, I love you, and hearing it back

pimps that get second chances 

new friends 

not posting ish like the rest of the Christians,
cause I believe what Jesus said, not those others

understanding myself well enough to throw my hands up,
and being able to call myself out

saying I'm sorry, and meaning it

paying rent

success stories you never saw coming 

learning what the word lonely means

being intentional, and failing at it

facing your fears and still turning around to run after you took a step forward

news headlines 

groceries

a sweet maintenance man 

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

the beauty 

the opportunity

this life

me

hidden in the margins

No comments:

Post a Comment